Join us for a free WEBINAR information session on our upcoming Spring 2020 trip to Britain. Enjoy this session in the comfort of your own home or here at the Chamber office (light refreshmenets to be provided).
Reservations are required for the webinar to take place.
Please click on the link below to register for the webinar.
featuring England, Scotland and Wales
April 2-12, 2020
$3,449 Double Occupancy (Single $4,349; Triple $3,419)
This 11-day tour includes: 12 meals (8 breakfasts and 4 dinners), round-trip airfare from Philadelphia International Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, airport and hotel transfers, and hotel stays.
Tour highlights include: London, York, Edinburgh Castle, Lake District, Castle Stay, North Wales, Stratford-upon-Avon, Stonehenge and Cotswold.
Collette Travel Experiences
- Behold the Crown Jewels of Scotland in a guided tour of Edinburgh Castle
- Discover the picturesque Lake District
- Overnight stay in a historic Welsh castle
- See the quintessential sights of London with a local guide
- Venture to mystical, ancient Stonehenge
- Enjoy a private dinner at Hall's Croft, a 400-year old Shakespeare family home
- Dine like a Londoner with dinner at an English pub
- York - The Flavors of Yorkshire ($70 pp): Surround yourself in old-world ambiance and the fresh flavors of Yorkshire when dining in a family-owned alehouse located in the center of historic York.
- Edinburgh - A Scottish Night Out ($110 pp): Join us for a rollicking evening of tastes, sights and sounds that are classically Scottish. Feast on a banquet prepared from a selection of local recipes.
- London - London's Fab Food ($95 pp): Follow your guide on an engaging tour of London's more epicurious side.