Skills and qualifications:
· Good working knowledge of and experience with electrical systems and construction.
· Excellent communication in written and verbal forms.
· The ability to manage all aspects of a job including obtaining permits, scheduling work hours, stocking jobsites with proper materials, etc.
· Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills.
· Dedicated and motivated individual who will work to create a high level of customer satisfaction on every job.
· Able to keep accurate records of job details and costs and give detailed reports
· Skilled at estimating time, materials, equipment, and other expenses needed to complete a project
· Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
· 3-5 years experience as an estimator
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
· Experience with ConEst software is a preferred, but not required.
Key Results: The ideal candidate will be able to submit timely, accurate, competitive, and profitable bids to potential and existing clients. They will keep accurate records and be able to produce detailed reports on all aspects of a job. They will manage projects in such a fashion as to end on time and on budget, while meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
If you're interested in this position, and believe you could fill these areas well, please send a resume and cover letter to: HR@GenesisLE.com
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer.
Phone: (717) 450-2878| Contractor ID #: 020147