You are cordially invited to attend our October networking reception! This event showcases the non-profit and community service organizations at work in our Lebanon Valley community and provides you the opportunity to make new connections with our non-profits and other attendees. It's a great way to learn more about what these great organizations do to help our community.
You’ll also have a chance to meet the nominees for the 2017 Nonprofit of the Year Award, which will be presented at the Chamber’s Annual Breakfast on December 13.
We've packed a ton into two hours! You're almost guaranteed to leave with something great.
- Tasty food catered by Quest Inc.
- Free drinks including beer and wine.
- Play our Connect Four game for your chance to win a free gift and a $200 VISA GIFT CARD!
- Every participating table has a wine or chocolate door prizes!
- Check out the pumpkin contest
- Non-profits make great clients! Make some connections today.
- Learn how you can get involved to GIVE BACK by volunteering.
- Let your voice be heard by voting your choice for Non-Profit of the Year!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Are you a non-profit and would like to reserve a table? Reservations for tables can be made below or by calling the office.
Non-Profits register include:
Resource and Counseling Center
Lebanon Valley Family
Commuter Service of
RSVP of the Capital
Lebanon Family Health
PA Dutch Council Boys
Scots of America
United Way of Lebanon
YMCA Camp Shand
Big Brother Big
Sisters of the Capital Region
Lebanon County Area
Agency on Aging
Compeer of Lebanon
While the event is free, for members, registration is still appreciated. Non-members are $10 in advance or at the door.
Special Thanks to our sponsor: