Join us on our next great trip!
featuring England, Scotland and Wales
April 2-12, 2020
$3,449 Double Occupancy (Single $4,349; Triple $3,419)
This 11-day tour includes: 12 meals (8 breakfasts and 4 dinners), round-trip airfare from Philadelphia International Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, airport and hotel transfers, and hotel stays.
Tour highlights include: London, York, Edinburgh Castle, Lake District, Castle Stay, North Wales, Stratford-upon-Avon, Stonehenge and Cotswold.
Collette Travel Experiences
- Behold the Crown Jewels of Scotland in a guided tour of Edinburgh Castle
- Discover the picturesque Lake District
- Overnight stay in a historic Welsh castle
- See the quintessential sights of London with a local guide
- Venture to mystical, ancient Stonehenge
- Enjoy a private dinner at Hall's Croft, a 400-year old Shakespeare family home
- Dine like a Londoner with dinner at an English pub
- York - The Flavors of Yorkshire ($70 pp): Surround yourself in old-world ambiance and the fresh flavors of Yorkshire when dining in a family-owned alehouse located in the center of historic York.
- Edinburgh - A Scottish Night Out ($110 pp): Join us for a rollicking evening of tastes, sights and sounds that are classically Scottish. Feast on a banquet prepared from a selection of local recipes.
- London - London's Fab Food ($95 pp): Follow your guide on an engaging tour of London's more epicurious side.
from Thursday, April 02, 2020 8:00 AM
thru Sunday, April 12, 2020 8:00 PM
Final day to register for this tour is Friday, September 26, 2019
Upcoming Information Session:
Thursday, September 5 from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at the Chamber office