Join the Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce on an Adventurous Trip to Iceland, a land and culture forged by fire and ice. Where steaming lava fields and massive glaciers sculpt mountains and valleys, leaving thundering waterfalls and plunging fjords. In this land of many natural wonders, enjoy the rare opportunity to see the aurora borealis - one of nature's most dazzling light displays, also know as the northern lights.
December 2-8, 2019
$3,999 - Double occupancy
$4,499 - Single occupancy
$3,969 - Triple occupancy
*prices reflect bookings made prior to May 23, 2019
Airport transportation, roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia International Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, hotel transfers, and 10 meals
- Explore Skogar Folk Museum, covering all aspects of Icelandic life.
- Experience the energy at the geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur.
- Learn about the volcanic nature of the island of Iceland during a visit to the Lava Exhibition Center.
- Search for nature's dazzling display on a northern lights cruise.
- See Jokulsarion glacial lagoon, filled with floating icebergs.
- Relax in the warm, mineral rich water of the Blue Lagoon.
Reykjavik, Northern Light Cruise, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss, Vik, Seljialansfoss, Skogar Folk Museum, Skogafoss, Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon, Skaftafell National Park, Vatnajokull Glacier, Lava Exhibition Center, and Blue Lagoon.