Join the Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce on an extraordinary trip to Greece!
$2,599 per person, plus FREE Delphi tour if reserved by October 26, 2018,
after that date, the cost is $2,699 per person plus cost of Delphi tour. For single occupancy, add $499.
Tour dates are March 16-24, 2019
The Peloponnese is home to an extraordinary collection of archeological sites as well as stunning mountainous scenery and charming villages where a traditional way of life has remained unchanged for centuries. On this splendid cultural journey, trace 5,000 years of Greek history while exploring the country's archeoelogical treasures. Walk in the footsteps of Socrates on the Acropolis and examine artifacts of Athens' Golden Age at the outstanding Acropolis Museum, sail through the scenic Corinth Canal, and enjoy the insights of a local guest speaker on the contemporary Greek economic and social scene.
- Round trip air transportation from Philadelphia, baggage handling and transfers
- First class hotel accomodations
- 20 meals including 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners including drinks. Open bar available at hotel from 11:30 am until 11:30 pm
- Sightseeing, including local guide and all entrance fees as follows: city tour of Athens including Acropolis Museum, crossing Corinth Canal, full day excursion to ancient sites & mountainside villages of the Peloponese Peninsula including a visit to Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplion. Optional tours available.
- The tour encompasses cultural connections, in-depth learning on the local economy and social systems, and interaction with locals such as a discussion presented by a local guest speaker, olive oil tasting as a local farm and sampling of the traditional Greek aperitif Ouzo
- Private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoaches and professional tour directors
Destination highlights include:
Extended stay in one location, cultural connections and Greek interactions, Ouzo tasting, discussions with local guest speaker, local olive farm plantation visit, beautiful countryside of Greece, astounding archeological sites, Bucolic villages, Sarconic islands of Aegina, Poros and Agistri, Ancient Athens-birthplace of Western civilization, World-famous Acropolis & Pantheon, Acropolis Museum, Corinth Canal, Ancient theatre of Epidaurus, Archeological site of Mycenae, Arched Tombs of King's & Gigantic Lion's Gate, Cyclopean Walls, picturesque Venetian town of Nafplion, Oracle & Museum of Delphi, Archeological site of Olympia, Temples of Hera and Zeus, Santorini-island of extreme beauty, Stunning sunsets and much more!
Optional tours include:
- Delphi (lunch included) $139 per person - this tour is FREE if you register by October 26, 2018
- Olympia (lunch tour) $159 per person
- Aegina, Poros and Agistri Cruise (lunch included) $139 per person
- Santorini $599 double occupancy, $798 single occupancy - this extension features first-class hotel accomodations for 2 nights, one-way passage on a ferry from Piraeus to Santorini, domestic air transportation from Santorini to Athens, 2 buffet breakfasts, sightseeing including local guide and all entrance fees as follows: Tour of Santorini including wine tasting.
Greece - Athens, Arcadia, Corinth, Epidaurus, Kinetta, Mycenae, and Nafplion